Monday, March 26, 2012

Moanday Moan...



The sun was slowly rising into the sky
Its trail of bright light caught the corner of my right eye

Awaken, my body stretched
My fingers eased through my hair, which was a mess

My eyes looked at the covers that had a protruding dent
A dent that was rising and making the sheet look more and more like a tent 

My mind instantly thought maybe I should
Get a taste of his Monday morning sweet wood

With the covers eased off, my eyes loved want they hoped to see
Tall morning wood, swaying in the air, waiting just for me

A soft grip around its thick base, to hold it still
A soft gentle lick, that took all my will

Down his shaft I took a long slow taste
Then slowly up, and then suckle his precum with haste 

His eyes open from the heat of my mouth
I swung my hips, to let him suckle on my honey from the south

As he licked the honey that was dead in front of his face
I suck the head of his harden pole, at a furious pace

His moan and groans sounded like muffled words that would come from the mouth of a child
And I wish I could say, I was sucking on it for more then a little while

But it didn't take long for his body to shudder and shake
And his hot white seed, to ejaculate

Some people like their Monday to start with a large cup of black coffee, so hot it makes your lips scream 
But I ratter start my Moanday, with his loud moan, and a mouth full of his delicious hot white cream

8 comments:

  1. Yes, I have to agree with you that I'd prefer this cream anytime over a simple cup of black coffee.

    Happy Monday baby, keep sipping...

    Meagan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I'd like to start my Moanday like that, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now that's how I want to start my Moanday...

    ReplyDelete
  4. We'd like to start everyday like that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No arguments here... Thank you for stopping in...

      Delete