Friday, March 9, 2012

Blown

Hardened, by the teasing tip of my pliable wet tongue  

Captured, by my soft lips grip 
 
Inhaled, slowly, inch by inch with acute suction

Swallowed, into the blackness of my throat

Seduced, by measure rhythmic motion of my head slowly bobbing back and forth

Kilter, by the constant moist heat of my mouth

Flabbergasted, by my relentless pursuit of his complete pleasure

Creamed, by gentle suction while the soft inner lining of my lips, ease up and down the wet continuous length of his overgrown flesh of man-child...


10 comments:

  1. olá, estou sem poder ler por agora, mais tarde volto com calma.
    estou a seguir.
    beijos.
    core.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Obrigado por me seguir, eu aprecio isso ..
      Eu adicionei um tradutor para você.
      Peço, 1manview como fazê-lo.

      Abraço
      Poeticectrus ....

      Delete
  2. Oh my I love this blog!!!!
    I love cocks.
    This soooo turns me on
    Meow

    Kittycat
    Therealperception.blogspot.com

    Thekittycat1969@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you KittyCat, i appreciate your comment...

      Delete
  3. I agree with KittyCat! Very hot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I so love the visual its goes so well with your words. This is too hot!!

    ReplyDelete