Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Head Day... Slob the knob .... Repetitive poem

Slob the knob,
Yes, it's not a fancy way to say wet blow job, but he never complains when I'm doing it, he even thinks he's in control when he tells me to worship his cock

Please, other then standing there in front of me with his long beautiful cock pulsating in the air, and giving me the signal to worship it, I'm in complete control,
Yes, I'm the one on her knees,
Yes, I'm the one steering at it inches from my lips, inhaling its scent, that makes me seep between my folds, 
Yes, I don't move, nor talk, my body is at a complete still until he directs me how he wants it, how he needs it this time,
Yes, I obey his wishes,
And yes, it will be "me" slowly taking control of his body, his will,
I will make him moan on command,
I will make him groan when his moans doesn't justify the pleasure my soft lips are doing to his thick prize,
I will make his legs vibrate from shear pleasure pulsation's running up his spine,
And when he hears the slurping, gurgling sounds from the wettest blowjob he has ever had, 
He will come,
But he will not come until my lips delicate touch directs him too




He will not come until I let his cock touch the front of my throat,
He will not come, until his mind thinks my name is the same as the guy that resides in the clouds up above,
He will not come, until he make sloppy love to my face, his hips pumping wild and out of rhythm, while pulling my hair so tight it feels as their roots are pulling out my skull,
He will not come, until I see his chest heave outward for a breath of air that is not there,
He will not come, until he commands me to make him come,
Then I will suck his cock harder, take his cock deep into my mouth heat, and once he stands on his toes, while using my shoulders to balance his reeling body, I will let him come on his command
I will let him ejaculate his sweet white seed inside my mouth,
Mmm mmm,
Good doggie...

12 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you so much... My BF wasn't happy to read this, but we both know, I can be a hand full... hehe ...

      Delete
  2. Damn, I felt that. Hmm. This was so hot; I felt that passion of you pleasing every inch of him.

    Thanks for commenting on my poem Nymphomaniac I appreciate it!! Following your blog now!!

    Poetic_Butterfly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Poetic_Butterfly, I also appreciate your comment as well. I'm new at this and I made some minor changes in my writing style. I'm not sure what I'm looking for, but I was told one day it will be there in front of me. Thanks for following .....

      Delete
  3. Thanks for the comment on our blog! Without it, we might not have been able to follow you back to your blog. This may be our first visit, but it certainly won't be the last.

    This post was sensual, erotic, and downright filthy. We loved every single word, and the accompanying pictures were a delight.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome. And thank you for doing the same. I do appreciate reading your comment...
      hope to see you again soon..

      Delete
  4. My favorite line: "that makes me seep between my folds,"

    Who is in charge? Depends on the wants and desires of the suckee and the sucker :-) ...What's going on in their head-space.

    Madame, it is clear that YOU are in charge.

    -H

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) .. Yes, in charge gets in the way of being submissive. But it's so much fun...
      That line you like, it was partially borrowed from one of your friends. (1Man) He said it was OK, he had borrowed it too.. :)

      Delete
  5. That's right darling let them believe that they are in charge, because at the end of the day it'll always be us that controls the received messes of that sweet white seed...yes!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Heads up poem PE... Smooth repetitive poem. I'm happy to see you try one..

    ReplyDelete