Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Head Day...... Mind Blowing .....





After his last deep breathe, 
A clear mind prevailed:

The feel of swallowed cream
Being vacuumed from his loins

The ejaculation

The hard palpitation

The quake

The shake

The shiver

The booty flexing

The legs shaking

The deep manly groan

Muscles shivering

His fingertips forcing my head ever closer
To his body

The blurred vision of my head urgently moving back and forth

The tight suction of my lips
On the smooth wet flesh of his cock harden staff

His voice whispering, "Oh Gud, as his eyes watches his entire meaty length slowly disappear between the tightness of my sweet soft lips, while slipping into the darkness of my mouth heat

The heat of my mouth inhaling his scrotum whole

The pink tip of my tongue licking up and down his swollen mass,
Sliding over his scrotum flesh

Dashing over, into his head slit, swirling on his swollen mass sensitive ridge

Tongue slipping pass parted lips, circling on the head of his length 

Oh my, must of sucked his mind into into reverse...

4 comments:

  1. mind-blowing, indeed. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The image is hypnotic, and your in conjunction with your words absolutely mind-blowing. As a guy who's experienced that very manner of head, I can relate.

    -Jack

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I forgot to thank 1manview for the image, he sent me a nice bundle of them. It sounds like you have a head hunter at home. Hmm, head hunter, sounds of a good poem... hehe .. Thanks for the comment Jack...

      Delete