Sunday, April 7, 2013

Pump it Up ..............


This gif represent me pumping up this blog. I started out making this a erotic poetry blog like 1ManView, but because the demand of my job, I haven't been able to do it. In the meantime, I have fallen in love with Ronnie blog http://ronniesoul.blogspot.com/  She reminds me of me and how I want part of my life like hers. She submits,(at times) but is bold like myself. A little mischievous like myself. So I thought I would pattern my blog somewhat like hers by giving an insight of part of my world. But written in a poetry way. Plus add my erotic poetry in it when time permits me to write. Tomorrow will be my new posting, which is just hours away... Here we go...

4 comments:

  1. Looking forward to your future posts. Love this vid. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Many thanks TS99... And oh yes, I love the way she's riding that cock, like Campbell soup, mmm, mmm, good! :) I know our mutual friend is going to complain about me borrowing this Gif without asking, but it was him who let me in his collection in the first place. .. hahaha ...

      Delete