Thursday, April 11, 2013

Horny Meet(2) ......... Prose, Rhyming poetry...


I awaken on a cold hard floor with clothes spewed around me and his half soft prick still residing inside my wet pussy. It felt so damn good, if the floor wasn't so cold on my backside, I would aggressively attack him on the spot, but it can wait for the short walk to the bedroom. He kisses my lips while gridding his hips, making me moan with the feel of his slippery cock sliding around inside me. After a devilish chuckle he pops it out of my wet space, another moan follows his cock departure. I feel our mix fluids seep out my hot box. He offers me a hand and  pulls me off the floor, a deep embrace is followed by deep kisses, I feel his prick stiffen against me....

My hand reaches for his,
He trails behind my body,
With his hard cock swaying in the air,
The feel of his eyes on my ass is felt,
A sexy sway makes him quietly laugh,
The feel of his hand stroking the back of my thigh sends goose bumps up my spine

I turn and face him,
The stare of his gray eyes scares me,
His eyes seem to say he adores what he sees,
His touch says he adore what he feels,
But my mind wonders how much does he,
Am I'm falling in love, and seeing what I need to see,
Or is he really falling in love with this confusing girl

His lips press against mines,
The fire in his kiss steals my breath,
I try to move toward the bedroom,
But his body press mine against the wall,
The gleam in his eyes say we will not get there

His body slowly falls to the floor,
Capturing mine with his,
As soon as my bottom hits the floor,
My legs are dawn into the air and placed on his shoulder

My breasts draw tight into my chest,
As the heat of his tongue is felt intruding into my wake,
Oh-my, races into my mind,
He doesn't care about tasting his own cum,
His spontaneous has caught me completely off guard,
I can't believe I have the urge to come already...

Hips buck up against his face
As he deeply taste,
Inside my haven gate

For goodness sake,
Hips levitate,
As his hot tongue devours my pink intake,
Making my body violently shake

Body quakes, as his tongue feast, 
On the inside of my tender spasmodic pink meat,
His hands pulls hard on my backside, 
My mouth opens wide, but none screams leaves from inside...

My head bump against the wall, as a deep groan finally leaves my lips,
Sharp hearing sensations overwhelm me,
As something wonderfully strange plunge deeply in and out my pussy,
As it slides next to my clit, the ecstasy is unbearable good,
Sending my body into an orgasmic frenzy,
When my body stops quaking, it completely relaxes into a orgasmic hemp

Eyes open to a wide smile, 
I feel my  lungs stretching to catch a deep breath,
My voice whispers, what were you doing inside my pussy?
He smiled and stuck out his lengthy tongue, then made it fold,
I didn't know you could do that I whispered, 
He smiled with a replied yes, and it's the first time I have tried it like that,
Immediate thoughts were, it won't be the last...


PoeticEstrus © 2011 – 2013

2 comments:

  1. My, my, my! Glad it won't be the last. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did someone say horny toads... hehe ... Nice piece PE...

    ReplyDelete