Monday, April 8, 2013

Monday Moaning ..... Horny Meet (1) ......... Prose poem....



J came over early, we were suppose to go to a afternoon movie, then catch some dinner, and come back to my place. We made it to me opening the door.. Hello, close the door, a long deep I miss you kiss, then clothes flung to the floor, with my body right behind them... Boy, a dick can really penetrate deep when you are on a floor... J did however buy me dinner after I ordered it. (We needed to refuel) Who said dessert should be eaten after dinner was dead wrong... he-he ... Oh, here's the poetry part...

Naked bodies embrace,
Greedy need heats up the room

Lips touch, 
Mouths moan,
Hands roam,
Desire burned from our insides out

Being apart has been lonely,
Not seeing each other has been hard,
But feeling his hard pulsating cock against my flesh in need,
Feeling his thirsty lips suckling against my neck in want,
Hearing his passionate moans vibrate in his throat,
Almost made up for the lacking of,
The not having of

His passion topples my body quickly into its back,
The broadness of his cock pushed against the tight of my wet opening,
One hard thrust inserted his swollen dick into the heat of my core

Fire engulf my soul,
Lungs screamed from the sensations of ecstasy that rushed inside my pussy,
As his hard as a rock cock push deep into my sobbing wet pinkness

Hips gyrated in the rhythm of need,
Sweat escape our flesh pores,
As our sexual dance precedes

His width stretched my insides,
His length touched the darkest of my womb depths,
My legs open wider to accommodate his sizable filling

Lungs grunt on each hard downstroke,
Fingernails became weapons, shearing open bare flesh,
As animalistic lust take over our bodies actions

Deep thrust after deep thrust sore into my sensitive domain,
The sound of clashing hips, crowds the air in the room,
Sloshing sounds of wetness and suction, bullies its way into the crowded 
air space,
As the feel of his harden cock diving deep into my well, pushes me to the blink of an orgasm

A scream of release bounced off the wall as my body shakes,
His voice gravels as my pussy spasm tighter on his swollen girth,
My body stiffen, then shook with eye blurring velocity as the feel of his hot molten sperm filled my insides with its whiteness,
Hips clashed until they could clash no more

As we sleep,
Our bodies laid in a heap,
Soon to awaken refreshed,
Recharged to make hot loving sex

4 comments:

  1. You're right. Who said you, strictly, have to eat dessert last? :-)

    Your poem has me moaning, just like 1ManView's. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you TS99, I really appreciate the compliment. :) ... 1Man did have a hand in the structure of this one and others. The gifs I borrow (ha-ha), are from his collection. The idea to do my adventures in writing and a poetry form was his. So thank you 1ManView for putting up with the kid... :)

      Delete
  2. Keep writing! I'll keep reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice piece PE, this turned out nicely. Now if I could just keep you out my Gifs.. :)

    ReplyDelete