Sunday, April 21, 2013

Monday Moaning Gif and poem....



He made me slowly undress in front of him, 
While he stood in front of me and watched

He slowly undressed in front of me, 
While I stood motionless as I watched

He grab me my hair with urgency, and pulled me down in front of him,
Then pushed his hard cock into the warmth of my mouth

He held my head while he viscously face fucked me,
Until I almost couldn't breath

He thrust and thrust his hard cock in and out my mouth,
Until he had enough, then he slid his pulsating cock out 

He laid down on the couch and made me watch him slowly stroke himself,
Until I was dripping wet with desire 

He motion for me to ride on top of him,
When the head of his hard prick penetrated fully into my wanting pussy,

I moaned out loud....

6 comments: