Sunday, November 4, 2012

Moanday....... The bedroom...... Prose poem .......



Firm hands roamed my backside,
Soothing the sting of fire on it's flesh, 
While rising the temperature of the fire that was roaring inside the confines of my thighs

Tenderly they eased over the sensitive flesh of my inner thigh,
Causing my breath to quicken,
My heart to beat faster

Slowly a single tip of a finger eased up my slit,
Slowly circle around the sensitive erect clit that was in its path,
Then slowly dove downward into the wet of my wake,
First one finger, then another, then yet another
Diving deeper and deeper, until they were in the depths of my lake

My hips started gyrating in his fingers diving rhythm, 
It wasn't long before my legs shivered as pleasure sensations rocked my body, sending my lake wake over the crust of my folds

My body was quickly disposed, 
Bent over the bed edge, 
My pussy was violated by his big prick diving to its bottom in one hard thrust,
As my voice moaned in disbelieve,
He pumped his rock hard cock in and out of 
my sopping wet pussy with urgency, 
He took my pussy as if he owned it,
He took my pussy like he needed it
He took my pussy because he wanted it,
He took my pussy, because I was giving it to him

My nails pushed into the sheets with enough force to shred them,
The sound of the flesh on my backside slapping against his flesh popped into the air,
Damn your pussy is tight was heard

Just as I steadied my body for more of his relentless sexual assault,
He let a loud deafening moan,
My inside was suddenly floated with a continuous flush of white hot cream,
Then he collapsed on my backside

As his weight laid on top of my backside,
My thoughts were did he have a least one nut left inside him, because I needed it disparately

A smile cross my face as my ears heard, 
Baby get up in the bed, as soon as I catch my breath, I'm going to kiss you

Don't you love a man who has learned his tongue is only a good flick away? .....


PoeticEstrus © 2000 – 2012

3 comments: