Thursday, October 25, 2012

Wanting..... (Final)



Positions reversed,
Hm on top,
I on the bottom,
He put one leg up on his shoulder,
And slammed his hard baloney down the center of my swollen crack

He rammed his hard cock deep into my pussy willow,
He fucked me like a man possessed,
Grunt, stroke, grunt stroke,
My hips bounced off the couch cushions as he rode me hard and fast,
We feed our sexual hunger for each other,
Like two animals in the dark jungle of Africa,
Grunts, snarls, hair pulling, biting, claw raking...

He was in me so deep his cock touched every inch of my pussy walls,
Causing my womb to cream continuously,
Juices ran down my butt cheeks,
As he urgently feed me his long hard thick meat,
I heard his coming moan,
I felt his swell jerking inside my pinkness,
I felt his heat washing down my womb walls,
I felt his body go limp on top of mines

As we laid dripping wet in each other arms, catching our breaths,
I knew love making was now ready to begin...

5 comments:

  1. I need a really cold shower right now. That was just too hot for words.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Damn, he was not playing!!! Loving it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, he did.. :) Thank you Sweets, it was nice to see your visit...

    ReplyDelete