Monday, October 22, 2012

Wanting 2 ....... Prose poem ...



Deep thrust,
Hips crush together,
Take off your clothes he moans,
I want to feel and touch all of you

My voice groan because the sex stopped,
But being wanted like that made me smile inside,
Blouse fall,
Skirt slips down over firm hips,
Bra is tossed at his head

Now take my clothes off

Shirt unbuttons and spread open,
Lips find nipples and suckle,
He moans, his legs squirm, then he push me back,
Clothes off he says again,
Fingertips slip his shirt off,
They unbuckle his pants,
The slide them down his ankle,
Oops forgot shoes,
Girly giggle,
Shoes off, socks off,
Paints fling into air
Tight briefs are pulled down to ankle,
Laughter fills the air as my body mounts its stallion

Pussy down slide,
Dick up glide,
Inside the slippery ride,
Of my pussy willow

A slow ride,
With wide hip gyrations,
That slipped his rock hard dick deep into the wake of my ocean,
Each slow hard stroke, pushes my dam closer to complete collapse,
A quiet inner scream escapes my lips as my dam collapse in an orgasmic  wave,
Of tremors and hight tides flooding past my folds

As I catch my breath, he changes positions...


PoeticEstrus © 2011 – 2012



8 comments:

  1. Your poetry is hot & moves me. Your boyfriend is lucky.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I appreciate the read and comment EP, and I hope my boyfriend thinks he's lucky... (Blushing) ...

      Delete
  2. scintillating words...and a mighty fine view in that gif! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks TLP, I was hoping people would remember my blog after my long delay...

      Delete
  3. A delight your home!
    A house full of desire and passion.
    kisses :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You and me, I appreciated your warm comment and visit...

      Delete
  4. Hot poem PE, you two were making up lost time.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That you, but I must give 1Man a small credit.. :) He cleaned up my so call nasty poetry lines "as he called it".. hehe ... He came up with "pussy willow", which is now my line ... Thanks for noticing those lines, he made me redo them over and over... But I'm starting to see the little lines of poetry in Prose style poems...

    PoeticEstrus ....

    ReplyDelete