Saturday, June 9, 2012

Butterflies.... Song poem challenge.....

A Song Poem: Must use one word, sentence or phrase from the chosen song. It also has to be written in the rhythm and spirit of the song... Song; Butterflies By Michael Jackson.... Challenge by "1ManView" ....



Please push play...

The rawness of his swell pulsating deeply against my thigh flesh is felt,
Envision of its insertion entice my wake to rise above tide,
First thought was to open my legs wide,
But instead my hand reaches and grips his large swell,
Feeling its heartbeat between the grip of my fingertips,
Feeling the wetness of it pre-ooze on my fingers flesh,
Feeling its warmth excite my mind, body, and soul

A trace of sweet lingers on my lips, as a single kiss transcend,
Fingertips softly touch my left cheek and secure my face in its space as his lips deeply sink into mine, once again,
Strawberries, whip cream, angle food cake comes to mind,
As lips gently intertwine,
Two lips inhale my lover lip into its warmth; an unheard moan vibrates in my throat from sensations that feel like a hundred butterflies, flying inside my loins



My hand reaches down and softly strokes the afflicting bulge between his thighs,
A sign emerges from his lungs as my soft touch ease up and down his harden swell length,
Small quivers and shudders encircle his body, as my free hand envelop his scrotum with firmness,
Sending sensations of a hundred butterflies flying inside his loins

Legs open wide,
His bulging swelled head dive,
Into the moist heat of my folds

Moans, 
Groans,
Sweep into the air,
As penetrating pleasure pain sweeps through our bodies,

His swell falls
In a crawl,
Into the tightness of my pink pussy,
As sensations of a hundred butterflies, flying inside our loins,
Rush up our spines


Deeper his hard cock falls,
Into the depths of my pink pussy walls,
Until I feel the flesh of his balls,
Suddenly his name my lungs call,
As sensations of a hundred butterflies, fly inside our loins

Long deep strokes,
Float inside my pussy moat,
As gyrating hips meat and greet,
In a rhythmic motion of surreal fucking,
As loud audible sounds of my pussy sucking,
On the wide girth of his elongated swelling cock 

Harder,
Faster,
Oh,
My,
Gud,
Vibrates off the bedroom walls,
As his fat cock feast on the pink of my pussy,
While sensations of a hundred butterflies, fly inside our loins

Grinding,
Hips winding
At the speed of sound,
As orgasmic release rips through our bodies,
While we cum together,
As sensations of a hundred butterflies, fly inside our loins

Eyes open,
My body lay in a dead sexual heap,
His body lay limp on top of mine,
The feel of a soft cock is felt tucked inside the tight, of my pussy walls,
As my hips shift, the feel of his cock hardening, sends sensations of butterflies, flying deep inside my loins…


A big Thank-you to 1Manview for helping me with my first Song Poem,
and showing me how to interwork different poem structures inside a Prose Poem. 
(my first)

4 comments:

  1. OMG! This is seriously hawt, hawt, hawt! Hard to believe this is your first song poem. It flowed so well and you wrote it as if you've been writing these type of poems for a long time. I can't wait to read your next one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Big Grin" Thank you TS99. I have read all of 1M Song poems, that's why I wanted him to do one. He turned the tide on me.. :) His ear for words in songs I normally don't notice is keen. But how he helped me flip sentences to flow with the song was great. I do plan on doing another one in the near future, it was fun.

    Thanks again, I was dying from the lack of a comment...

    Poetic Estrus ....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, 1manview is amazing with his prose and ear for the lyrics. Don't worry about the lack of comments. They will come. Personally, I've been very busy and unable to catch up on my blog reading as I'd like. I'm glad you told me about your poem, so that I could read it. Always feel free to let me know when there's something you want me to see, and I'll stop by to read it, no matter what. Have a good Monday and keep writing!

      Delete
  3. You guys talking about me? I like.. :) A humble thank you.
    PE, Like I said when you brought me the rough draft, just needed a a little tweet to go. It was really good. Keep trying different styles and you will find that groove you are looking for... And like Sweets said, keep writing...

    ReplyDelete